Blackout Notices

Blackout Notices

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

No I Haven't

No I haven't forgotten about my blog. I have just been a rather busy woman. Starting with getting things ready for a weekend at my bestie's house. My best friend in the whole world came up and kidnapped me for a long weekend. We went and checked out a hot air balloon rally where I took a bunch of pictures. Some good, some bad, but the point was I had fun.

I've also had to do doctor appointments and grocery shopping. And please let us not forget the most important thing of all, I HAD to draw. Also after a month of being in one kind of pain or another I was finally able to clean my basement apartment. Which I am very happy for. I really quite afraid of spiders and their homes and since I'm in the basement they tend to like it down here. So cleaning is my best bet. However I forgot to clean the Dust Bunny Graveyards out. I'll have to do that this coming weekend. So yes just a bit busy.

I have not gotten back to writing my book yet. Still life is pulling me away. It's a bit discouraging at times, but I really want to get back to it. I'm sure taking time to write a blog instead of writing on a book is not the best of choices but oh well I don't have time for book today. In a little bit my sister will be here to take me to town to take care of me things, like exchanging a sweater and gathering supplies for a project and other things that are meant for me. I don't take time for me in this manor very often so when I do I go all in.

I did draw today. I'm trying very hard to plunge head long into my art. Of course then I get homework from the shrink that makes me think about stuff that I do and things that I want to do. I might be thinking to much. You can laugh there if you want.

Where does one find the time to do all the things they need to do and the things they want to do? And how does one decide which is which? Right now I don't know the answers. Perhaps that is why I'm having trouble getting back to writing my books. Or why it's been so hard to get back to drawing. And now I find my exercising is faltering. I have all these things to do and many I don't know how to do and people are asking what am I going to do when and if I go back to working like a normal person. I don't even know what I can do if that ever happens.

No I haven't got my life figured out. Yes, I know I'm over 40 and I should have it figured out. No, I haven't forgotten about all the things I want to do. No, I haven't forgotten about all the things I need to do. No, I haven't forgotten about all the things everyone else thinks I should do even though I don't want to and have no plans to do them. No, I just haven't got life all planned out, deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment